Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Calbri

Calbri is a font that I have recently started to use and I love it as much as a man can love a font and still be accepted by the Church.  The letters are just so "friendly" but professional at the same time. It has a very sharp but unintimidating and unassuming character to it as a font. 
Calbri has none of the unfortunate jagged edges and superfluous curves that Times New Roman boasts with all of its glory as it looks down from its seat of DEFAULT on all Microsoft Office versions prior to 2007.  Calbri is nice and its fun to type in.  
Unfortunately Blogger doesn't have it so I am stuck but right now I am typing in Trebuchet which is similar, plus I like it because that is the name of Catapults in the ancient world and that is pretty cool

2 comments:

Nanny #2 said...

Good choice for your first post.

Corrie said...

Georgia is the font of the future. Embrace it!